Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- It has been submitted exclusively to the journal except for addresses and speeches.
- It is not being considered for publication elsewhere at the time of submission.
- The data submitted has not been published elsewhere. However a paper presented at a scientific meeting or conference will be considered if it has not been published in full in a proceeding or similar publication.
- Authors are free to submit manuscripts rejected by other journals. In a similar way, they are free to submit articles rejected by this journal elsewhere.
- The editors would wish to be informed about any conflicts of interest in the submitted manuscripts and any previous reports that might be regarded as a duplication of some data.
- The editors also reserve the right to destroy rejected articles as well as correspondence relating to them.
- All submitted papers will undergo peer review process (see further details below).
- All submitted original articles must be accompanied by a covering letter, signed by all the co-authors. There should be no more than six (6) authors except it is of a large collaborative studies or trials.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
On acceptance, the copyright of the paper will be vested in the Journal and Publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.